Monday, January 9, 2012

And The Winner of Vietnam's Next Top Model 2011 Is....*Drumrolls*


..............HOANG THUY!!!
Congratulations to Hoang Thuy, she deserves it hands down! She's the most mature, high-fashion, and most hardworking out of the bunch (in my opinion)


Tra My and Le Thuy also did a phenomenal job at the finale, they were both very beautiful.  However; as Tyra Banks pointed out that Tra My has a very sweet and friendly look, Le Thuy has a sexy but sweet look, whereas Hoang Thuy is fierce and very high-fashion.

Le Thuy

Tra My

I'm sure a lot of people were happy with the result.   Now, let's watch it!

Part 1

Part 2

And here are some more pictures from the show:









I wish Hoang Thuy the best in her modeling career! Make Vietnam proud!! :)






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watch the VNese version, but I do agree with Tyra. Hoang Thuy does look very high fashion. Congratulations to the winner! They're all lovely girls though.

    ReplyDelete