Saturday, January 7, 2012

Vietnam Stars Still Pretty Without Makeup :)

Below are pictures of some Vietnam stars without their makeup on.  I think they still look pretty without those inches of makeup caked onto their faces.  Let's see who they are :)


Singer Hien Thuc

Singer Pham Quynh Anh

Singer Ho Ngoc Ha

Singer Thuy Tien

Movie Star/Singer/Model/Producer Ngo Thanh Van

Singer My Tam

Miss Earth(Global?) Vietnam Truc Diem

Vietnam's Idol winner Uyen Linh

Out of everyone, I think My Tam looks the most natural, simple, and pretty even without makeup.  What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. I thought Ho Ngoc Ha looks pretty natural without makeup. They all look like themselves without makeup. Nothing drastic looking compared to their makeup face one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all very pretty, but I like Hien Thuc and HNH. :)

    ReplyDelete