Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Best Quality Viet MV I've Ever Seen

I might be exaggerating a bit, but I feel like I haven't seen any music video with such a high quality resolution such as Khanh Phuong's new MV, "Neu Khong Co Anh Ta".




I was never really a fan of Khanh Phuong, simply because I'm not really into the kind of music he sings. Now, that doesn't mean he doesn't have a good voice.  I think his voice is very unique.  And his songs are more liked by older people (not our parents old...but maybe 8x)


I don't really follow on him much, plus he barely appears in the news.  Anyways, I happened to run across his new MV "Neu Khong Co Anh Ta" and oh boy, the quality is superb; I mean it is HQ 4K.



The song is pretty good, it's just not my "cup of tea" because it sounds kinda like any other Viet songs.  The girl is here is so pretty! her name is Chi Pu, a "hot girl" from Ha Noi.


Chi Pu is 21 years old this year I believe, she's currently participating in a contest called "Lambretta Face"


Everyone in the Lambretta Contest is so cute! see, Vietnam has cute people too >.< No need for plastic surgeries :p

Anyways, I just wish every Vietnamese MV has great quality such as this one.  I don't think even Ho Ngoc Ha's videos are as good (in terms of quality resolution).  Once again, I might be exaggerating a bit but hey, this is such a great improvement for the Viet music industry :)


2 comments: